Social Media and Online Ads Case Study
Testimony from the Co-owners of Morris Auto Supply
Hi, this is David with Morris Auto Supply, we’re really honored to have Jimy Delgado working in association with us, doing some of our marketing and our social media. He is prepared, on time, and delivers a quality product. He seems to be young, but sometimes he comes up with a different angle than some of us older people would come up with. He’s just fantastic. He brings with him a staff of people. Where he gets them from, I don’t know.
Morris Auto Supply had an online presence that they wanted to boost. They didn’t have a strong engaging social media presence and were not utilizing online ads at all. As a result, they were not reaching more of their potential customers. Also, the content they had was repetitive and the copywriting needed revamping. Our goals to help them were:
- Create a strong content strategy for each desired social media platform
- Create daily engaging content that generates more interest in the company
- Have Morris Auto Supply be best in Fontana for their search keywords in the minds of their target audience
- Create ads that lead customers to their store or online page
We decided to use the audience they already had on Facebook to get an idea of the MAS community. We created and found content they community would love and share to build engagement. From the thriving community we used targeted ads to find more people that would be interested in the content their community liked on Facebook.
Each time we posted content, we lead people to think of MAS. Whether it was from a car meme or a video testimonial of a client.
We also started creating monthly video commercials to generate more personalized content for them. The preplanning, shoot, and edit were all done each month.
We started their Instagram account and grew the following to over 1,400 followers! These followers were from car groups around the Inland Empire to spread the name of Morris Auto Supply with the younger generations as now Facebook’s demographic is for an older audience demographic.
- They have seen a 31% total engagement month over month average increase.
- People have visited their Facebook page at an average increase of 17% each month.
- Their content has continually been shared across different platforms.
- Their ads have reached more than 100,000 people in their target audience.